SI Joint - Dysfunction, Assessment & Treatment"Total Solutions For Practitioners"
Mon 11th April 2016
SI Joint – Dysfunction, Assessment & Treatment
Mon 11th April
Course presenter: Clifton Bradeley
SI Joint – Dysfunction, Assessment & Treatment.
This course looks at the sacroiliac joint (SIJ) in detail teaching practitioners how understand, assess and interpret information extracted from the SIJ during a clinical assessment. The course is both PowerPoint based and hands-on. The course:
• Describes the SIJ morphology and function.
• Describe SIJ dysfunction in detail.
• Shows practitioners how to assess the SIJ both statically and dynamically.
• Shows practitioners how to measure innominate range of motion using a digital pelvic inclinometer (DPI).
• Shows practitioners how to treat SIJ.
• Shows practitioners how to prescribe orthoses to improve SIJ function.
BOOKING: Call: 01782-551698