October 2015 Sub-4 Workshop
Date: Fri 23rd October 2015.
The course is now being held at Sub-4 Health in Stoke-on-Trent.
The Workshop will cover the practical aspects of how to carry out a biomechanical assessment
using The Pelvic Equilibrium Theory, in a clinical setting:
- Using specific history questions to help identify the cause of the injury.
- Foot wear analysis and wear patterns.
- Static assessment – the most useful tests.
- Dynamic assessment – how to recognise the abnormal motion patterns that are creating the injury.
- Prescription writing advice.
- The Pelvic Equilibrium Theory in practice.
- Using a digital pelvic inclinometer (DPI) to understand pelvic dysfunction.