How to Quantify Dysfunction using Technology"Total Solutions For Practitioners"
How to Quantify Dysfunction using Technology
Mon 29th Feb
Course presenter: Clifton Bradeley
How to Quantify Dysfunction using Technology.
This course looks at some of the technology used in podiatry in private practice. The course is both PowerPoint based and hands-on. The course:
• Discusses the reasons why quantifying dysfunction can be helpful in the assessment and treatment of repetitive injuries.
• Looks at using a pressure plate to identify biomechanical anomalies.
• Looks at using gait analysis equipment to identify dysfunction.
• Demonstrates how to use a digital pelvic inclinometer (DPI) to understand the role of the pelvis in jury formation.
• The course shows you how to make an interpretation of numbers from technology during a clinical assessment.
BOOKING: Call: 01782-551698