Knee Mechanics - Dysfunction, Assessment & Treatment"Total Solutions For Practitioners"
Mon 23rd May 2016
Knee Mechanics – Dysfunction, Assessment & Treatment
Mon 23rd May
Course presenter: Clifton Bradeley
Knee Mechanics – Dysfunction, Assessment & Treatment.
This course looks at the knee joint complex in detail teaching practitioners how understand dysfunction, assessment and treatment. The course is both PowerPoint based and hands-on. The course:
• Describes knee morphology and function.
• Describe knee dysfunction in detail.
• Describes the role of the knee during gait and how it can affect other areas of the kinetic chain.
• Describes how the knee can become injured during pelvic dysfunction.
• Shows practitioners how to assess the knee both statically and dynamically.
• Shows practitioners how to treat the knee via improved pelvic function.
• Shows practitioners how to prescribe orthoses to improve knee function.
BOOKING: Call: 01782-551698