How to Carry Out a Biomechanical Assessment. 'Clifton Bradeley style’"Total Solutions For Practitioners"
Mon 15th August 2016
How to Carry Out a Biomechanical Assessment. ‘Clifton Bradeley style’
Mon 15th August
Course presenter: Clifton Bradeley
How to Carry Out a Biomechanical Assessment ‘Clifton Bradeley style’.
This course will demonstrate how to carry out a clinical biomechanical assessment based on the clinical experience and techniques developed by course leader (Clifton Bradeley). Clifton has conducted over 15,000 two-hour assessments over 25-years and uses instrumentation and clinical protocols developed at his multi disciplinary health centre in Staffordshire. The course is both PowerPoint based and hands-on. The course:
• Takes you from the history right through to the orthoses prescription.
• Will show you how to identify leg length inequality and asymmetrical overload syndrome.
• Will show you how to consider the whole kinetic chain during assessment.
• Will use both pressure plate and gait computerised gait analysis techniques.
• Will show you how to use motion palpation on the treadmill to find MSK dysfunction.
• Will show you how to find evidence of dysfunction using technology including the digital pelvic inclinometer (DPI)
BOOKING: Call: 01782-551698