Worth a read. Not a commonly held view.
- WHAT ARE ORTHOTICS? AND WHY WOULD I NEED THEM?
- What to expect from your first chiropody treatment at Berkeley Court
- Taking care of your feet in the winter months
- Leg Length Inequality & Asymmetrical Over Load Syndrome References
- A Critical Review of: Variation in pelvic morphology may prevent the identification of anterior pelvic tilt. Preece SJ et al 2008.
- Case Study: The PET and a lumbar disc bulge.
- Case Study: A case of chronic occipital headaches caused by LLI.
- Leg-length Inequality has Poor Correlation with Lumbar Scoliosis A Radiological Study of 100 Patients with Chronic Low-back Pain